This website is provided as it is by Kipos – Workshop for Self-awareness and Well-being under the terms and conditions as referred in the front page. The website address is: https://www.kipos.org.gr
The privacy of our website visitors is very important to us and we are hereby committed to protecting it.
To access and use this website means unconditional acceptance of the present terms and conditions, as well as any future modifications.
Your data is collected when you contact us, either through the communication form or through email or in any other way that may allow us access to your personal data.
3. What kind of data we collect and why
Any data we collect from you, through the communication form or email (like name and surname, email address etc) are being used in order to reply to you and we commit ourselves not to use them for any other purpose without prior informed consent from your part. Your personal data (name and surname, email address, postal address, telephone) are being used in order to contact you and in case you have requested any particular information, this information will not be used for any other purpose without prior communication and informed consent.
4. For how long we keep your data
We keep your data only for as long as necessary for the purpose for which it was collected, according to data minimization and storage period limitation principles. For all the above mentioned reasons, your data will be kept for at least 3 years following our last communication. Furthermore, we adapt the retention of your data to possible variations that may arise as you exercise your rights regarding your personal data.
5. Disclosure of personal data to third parties
Access to data may be given to independent service providers who have built our website, as well as to those who provide us with technical support or hosting for the operation of the website. We strive to ensure that third parties/ independent from us service providers will not use your personal data for any purpose other than to provide the strictly necessary services for which they are contractually bound to the Garden. We also strive to ensure that your personal data will not be used for any other reason than the one they were initially provided for.
Finally, we maintain the right to reveal your personal data to third parties if we are required to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal or regulatory obligations.
6. Data safety
We make every effort to protect our users from unauthorized access or alteration, disclosure or destruction of information in our possession. More specifically:
We encrypt data transfer to and from the website with the use of SSL provided by Let’s Encrypt (https://letsencrypt.org/).
We review our information collection, storage and processing practices, including physical security measures, to guard against unauthorized access to systems.
7. Embedded content from other websites
This website may include embedded content (for instance videos, images, articles and so on). Embedded content from other websites behaves in exactly the same way it would if you were to visit that other website it initially originated from.
8. Your rights to protect your personal data
At any point during the retention or processing of your data, you maintain the following rights, and you can also submit the corresponding requests:
- Right to accessibility – you have the right to access any personal data we keep about you.
- Right to correction – you have the right to correct any inaccurate or incomplete data we keep about you.
- Right to erasure – you can ask us to erase any data we keep about you from our archives and we are obliged to fulfill your request if certain conditions are met.
- Right to restriction of processing – you have the right to request the restriction of processing of personal data and we are obliged to fulfill your request if certain conditions are met.
- Right to data portability – you have the right to request to transfer any data we keep about you to another organisation.
- Right to object – you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data subject to specific conditions.
- Right to withdraw consent – wherever the legal basis for processing your data is “Consent”, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
All your requests regarding the above rights can be submitted through the communication form in this website or directly through email at info [at] kipos [dot] org [dot] gr in accordance with paragraph 10.
The procedure for processing any request regarding the above mentioned rights will be the following: we will evaluate your request and will reply to you regarding its progress (approval or request, partial approval of request, rejection of request) as soon as possible and in any case within one month from its submission. In case we reject your request regarding the aforementioned Personal Data Protection Rights we will inform you about the reasons for rejection. You have the right to lodge a complaint directly with the regulator and The Garden Data Protection Officer.
We maintain the right to reject requests that are unreasonable, repetitive, disproportionate technical efforts or have disproportionate technical consequences, risk the privacy of others or cannot be implemented.
9. Changes in the Personal Data Protection Policy
10. Communication regarding issues relevant to your data
11. Log files
This website, as is the case for many other websites, uses log files (server log files). Log files include information like the Internet Protocol (IP), Internet Service Provider (ISP), date/ time, browser type, referring/ exit pages, the number of “clicks” for the analysis of traffic trends, the recording of the user’s movement within the website and the gathering of demographic information. IP addresses and other similar information are not linked to personally identifiable information.
A “cookie” is a small text file that is downloaded to your device when you visit a website and allows the website to obtain certain information from the browser, such as your preferences. We believe that it is important for you to know which cookies are used in our website and for what reasons they are used. There are two basic categories of cookies used in our website: strictly necessary cookies and third parties cookies:
These cookies are necessary for the proper operation of our website, but also in order to allow you to browse it and use its features, such as access to secure areas of the website. Without such cookies, some of the services and operations of this website won’t be possible.
Third parties cookies
Third party cookies include performance, functionality and promotion/ targeting cookies:
- Performance cookies: they collect information about how visitors use the website, for example which pages they visit most often and whether they receive error messages. Such cookies do not collect information that may help identify users. All information collected by such cookies is aggregated and therefore anonymous. They are only used in order to improve website operation.
- Functionality cookies: they allow the webpage to “remember” which choices you have made (such as your user name or your area) and provide individualised services. They can also be used to remember choices you have made regarding the webpage or provide services you have requested, for instance the use of social media. Data collected by such cookies can be anonymous and cannot track your browsing or activity on other webpages.
- Promotion/ targeting cookies: they are used in order to suggest content more suitable to you and your interests. They are also used to send targeted advertising or offers, to limit the number of ads shown and to help measure our effectiveness. They may also be used to store the websites you have visited in order to determine the most effective online promotion channels and to reward external websites and partners who have referred you to our website
For further information regarding cookies please read this.
Browser cookies management
Most Internet browsers allow you to manage your choices regarding cookies, for instance to refuse or accept cookies at a general or more specialised level (for instance in the case of particular webpages), as well as the option of erasing cookies and clearing browsing history and data. Furthermore, some browsing programmes offer the possibility for anonymous browsing. For additional information please refer to the relevant sections of the browser you are using. Blocking and deleting cookies may have a negative impact on the usability of many website
List of cookies
Α. NECESSARY COOKIES
- GOOGLE ANALYTICS (Third Party Cookies): This website uses the Google Analytics service for the collection and processing of statistical traffic data in order to optimize the functionality of our website and better understand its visitors. The particular cookies collect information about the way users are using this webpage, for instance which pages are visited more often, the IP address, it’s type, user’s country of residence etc. For further information on the subject please visit the following link: https://analytics.google.com/
Β. NOT NECESSARY COOKIES
- GOOGLE – YOUTUBE – DOUBLECLICK (Third parties cookies derived from embedded content): for further information please refer to https://policies.google.com/privacy
- FACEBOOK-META (Third parties cookies derived from embedded content): for further information please refer to https://www.facebook.com/privacy/policy/ and https://www.facebook.com/privacy/policy/version/20220104/
- LINKEDIN (Third parties cookies derived from embedded content): for further information please refer to https://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy
O Kipos (The Garden) – Workshop for Self-Awareness and Well-Being
Email: info [at] kipos [dot] org [dot] gr
Telephone: +30 6975914941 (weekdays, 10:00-14:00 & 17:00-20:00)
Τελευταία ενημέρωση: 4 Νοεμβρίου 2022